Cosa ti occorre: dei centrini sottotorta di carta, un nastrino colorato, colla vinilica, forbici e una buca fogli.
1. Prendi un centrino sottotorta e piegalo a metà;
What you need: some paper doilies, a coloured ribbon, some vinyl glue, scissors, and a hole puncher.
1. Take a paper doily and fold it in half;
2. Roll it up compounding a cone and keep it fixed with a hairpin;
3. Make a hole on the tipof the cone with the hole puncher, then thread a ribbon making a small bow;
4. Glue cone extremities with some vinyl glue and, when they are dried, remove the hairpin.
Here you are our candy cones. They are not complicated to crate, but with a little bit of practice you can achieve great results.